Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Lord of all creation, of water earth and sky

Well wow, been a while since I ( Robert) have posted. Jaden has his molars coming in so we've had some long days (and nights). Erin is well. I love her more and more every day. Anyways this post deals with is that I went to google and typed in "scientific proof for evolution". Well, I figured since the theory was so widely accepted by scientists throughout the world, that there would be some solid valid evidence. Well you can do the search for yourself. In fact I reccommend it. There isn't any hard evidence that supports the evolution theory. All of the evidence given is incredibly easy to refute. I've said it before and I'll say it again, evolution is a religion that survives 100% on our tax dollars. (thank you income tax)

A lot of theistic evolution pages came up. All I can say is that if the Lord of all Creation uses evolution as we understand it today to bring everything into place as is now, then wow, that is incredible. Why would a God who uses so much failure and death to acheive our present state (Homo sapien sapien as the evolutionists would say) be worthy of worship? No thank you, you can have that God. My God doesn't need billions of years to accomplish all that He has. Not to mention there aren't any transitional fossils supporting the necessary requirements for evolution to take place. The only one who has some credibility is neandrothal. If someone would like to discuss them we can gladly. All other "missing links" have been proven to be hoaxes. More importantly the Bible also says "Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin" Death entered the world through Adam. No death existed before Adam and Eve were booted out of the garden. Also the greek word used for day in Genesis is the same word used about 356 times in the Bible all together. Every instance it means a literal 24 hour day. Why would the begginning be any different? It wouldn't be. The Bible does say that a thousand years is like a day. However it also says a day is like a thousand years. *edit(And even if a day was a thousand years, that means that the earth was created 10,000 years ago, definitly not billions)*edit These two verses are unrelated as to determining the length of a day.


In fact while doing some research I discovered some interesting quotes that I dont think most evolutionists realize have been said.
"As by this theory, innumerable transitional forms must have existed. Why do we not find them embedded in the crust of the earth?" — Charles Darwin, Evolution or Creation, p.139
"Often a cold shudder has run through me, and I have asked myself whether I may have not devoted myself to a fantasy." — Charles Darwin, Life and Letters, 1887, Vol. 2, p. 229
"Evolution is unproved and unprovable." — Sir Arthur Keith, (author of Foreword to The Origin of Species, 100th edition)

Wow, intestesting quotes from some very notable supporters of the evolutionary theory. Please if your reading this, look past your public school education and look at the evolutionary theory. If someone reading this finds some very credible evidence supporting evolution I would love to discuss it with you. I dont know all the answers but I would love to give it a shot. I just ask for a somewhat open mind.

Anyways, my bed is calling and its only a matter of time before Jaden wakes up screaming because of his molars. take care everyone and God bless you all.

4 comments:

wonderwoman said...

I found your site very interesting especially about your belief in God and distinguishing evolution science theory from God's. I agree with you completely That God is creator of heaven and earth and that there is no one else above him. I believe that we did not just happen to be from an explosion. I have added you to my favorites so I can continue to read about your thoughts on this matter and others.

wonderwoman said...

I found your site very interesting especially about your belief in God and distinguishing evolution science theory from God's. I agree with you completely That God is creator of heaven and earth and that there is no one else above him. I believe that we did not just happen to be from an explosion. I have added you to my favorites so I can continue to read about your thoughts on this matter and others.

MamaK said...

(Robert - I think you meant to say "and a thousand days is like a year"...whoops! Feel free to change it and then delete this comment!)

Great post, as always. I'm glad you haven't checked your brain at the door - many with a government school diploma do just that.

Hope that Jaden feels better soon, poor little pickle. Abbie just brought in her first tooth, and it was a miserable two weeks prior. Yipes. I hope the rest are a bit more merciful!

Love,
K

Rob and Erin said...

Thank you for your comments wonderwmoman. Did you know the text books now say that nothing exploded and created the whole universe? Interesting. I look forward to our correspondance.

Mamak-haha thank you for the correction. Those were one of those errors you read over and over and just don't catch it. Thank you though. i appreciate it:).