Sunday, February 25, 2007

Blogs

We have added some links to some new blogs.

The first one is called On Faith. It is through Newsweek. It is a great way to see what others are thinking, feeling, believe on religion and society. Great way to stay in touch with what is going on in the world faith-wise so that we can stand firm in our faith and defend it against attacks from others.

The second is Pushing Daisys. It is a gardening blog with links to some great websites with lots of advice. Wonderful site.

The last two are The Sacred Everyday and Little Old House. They are written by two women who are choosing to share their lives and their faith with everyone. The Sacred Everyday has areas where you can meet in a chat room type place and talk about your faith and the recent posts. Both women post on The Sacred Everyday and the Little Old House is the personal blog of one of the authors.

I hope you get a chance to visit these.....

4 comments:

MamaK said...

Oh, I am definitely going to keep checking back at "Pushing Daisys" (why does she spell it like that?!).

Thanks for the head's up!

Jess said...

Awww Erin I am flattered! Thanks so much for adding me to your links! I need to go onto my blog and start blogging away some more - this weather just has me in a slump but I do have a new tomato sprout and some flowers comming in! WHOO HOO!

Jess said...

Oh yeah the reason for the spelling - Pushing Daisies was not available and I really wanted the name Pushing Daisies - as in " she is pushing up daisys" like meaning she died... hence my dying yard lol. So i just botched the spelling on it.

MamaK said...

Well, with that explanation, Jess, then I say, "What a great name!"
;-D