Sunday, February 25, 2007

Dark Chocolate

For those who love dark chocolate (I am one of those) it is difficult to find really good chocolate that is fairly reasonable in price. But I have finally found affordable dark chocolate that tastes great. Hershey's has come out with a new product called Cacao Reserve.

The Cacao Reserve products include a chocolate bars, drinking cocoa and truffles with different concentrations of cacao. The chocolate bars are available in milk chocolate and milk chocolate with hazelnuts (35 percent cacao), extra dark chocolate (65 percent cacao) and extra dark with nibs -- the "heart" of the cacao bean -- with 65 percent cacao concentration.

They actually debuted this line in October, but I just saw them last week. They vary in price....the bar I bought was $2 for 3.53oz. (Extra dark with 65%) Mmmmmm........



1 comment:

MamaK said...

I've heard about these but haven't tried them yet. Thanks for the recommendation - I will definitely pick one up now!

:-)