Thursday, June 14, 2007

Hey guys It's Robert IM BACK!!

OK so I was never really gone, just haven't blogged in a while. I have a few minutes so I thought I would rant really quick.
I have a confession to make. Sometimes I think about Liberals and the democratic party and I just end up in awe. I'll tell you why. Democrats are firmly against the Death penalty. They don't believe in paying death back with death. They'll suffer enough in prison so the death sentence is definitely unreasonable. So are you getting this, (if the liberals get their way) a murderer who killed 35 people and is on death row will live the rest of his life in a cell, 3 square meals a day, TV, free food,clothes and a bed to sleep on until he dies from old age. Here is where I stand in awe. They are adament opposers to the death penalty, yet are FIRM supportors of abortion. Instead of killing the person who's murdered our mother,father,sister,brother,wife,son,daughter,cousin,best friend, or anyone else we hold value to in our lives, they want to kill the baby who hasn't done anything yet. The one who is completely innocent inside the mothers womb. The one who has a heartbeat who can't defend itself. I mean it is the mothers choice since it is her body right? (NO! ABSOLUTLY WRONG!!!!)

When I become in "awe" of the liberals, it's not awe at all. It is a disgusting feeling knowing that people with these ideals could be elected into power and have even more power to decide the fate of literally millions of babies.

Just so you do know (as of 9:00 MST June 14) on 44,408,152.24 babies have been brutally murdered since the inception of Roe vs Wade in 1973. Check out Number of abortions for your up the the minute update.


This is a Tee shirt for sale on Thoseshirts.com. Some of their stuff is very distasteful. However what a statement to put out there. This is an incredible statement.

Seriously all, it's time to fight for those babies lives. If we don't do it who will? It is up to us to stop that ticker on that website.

"I can do all things through Christ who give me strength"

1 comment:

Marilee said...

You don't write often, but when you do, it is powerful! Thank you Robert for your stand, thank you for the heart you have for your children and the unborn children you write about. What a mightly warrior for Christ you are. I will continue to pray with you for this cause....

Mom