Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Death to Spiders!

I am terrified of spiders....TERRIFIED. I will run the other way, screaming. Just ask Robert. However, on Sat my wonderful, spider-killing hubby was out of town and I was left to fend for myself. So, I took on the spider all on my own. The big, scary black widow. Yeah, a black widow. (btw, Robert caused me to be even more terrified of these with his "warnings" about staying away from them. Kind of hard to stay away from them when they are on my chair.) Well, after the initial panic I went and got the spider spray and drowned the little sucker. I also prayed a lot that he wouldn't attack me or somehow resurrect himself. (Yes, I have incredibly irrational fears about spiders.) But, yay! for me, because I actually overcame my fear and killed a spider.

The spider....after he was dead, of course.

2 comments:

MamaK said...

ANNNND you stuck around to take a picture!!

Good for you!!

;-D

~Karen

MamaK said...

But if it was a black widow, wouldn't that have been a she-spider, then?

Or can there be male bw's?

Hm...