Monday, July 16, 2007

Time with Family

The kids and I spent the last two weeks back home in Washington. It was great getting to see all of our friends and family again. We loved seeing how much all of our little cousins have grown and hearing all about the changes and new plans in all the families. We really enjoyed our visit and can't wait to go back. I miss the green!!
*Thank you mom and dad and gramma marilee for driving us around and giving us places to sleep. Staying with you guys was so much fun. We love you!!


Heidi and the kiddos.
Jaron and Jaden

The whole group (The Engstrom family minus Erik. But Karen's dad, Patrick, was able to come. It was good seeing him again....he is a great grandpa to all the kids.)


The whole group....this time with gramma marilee in the photo. (Somehow, this is the only photo of her from our entire trip. Hmm, how did that work out?)

Jaden and Abbie....they were so cute together.

Madison and Grampa lighting fireworks. (Thanks Dad for trying to teach fire safety)

The boys....Jaden and Justin.

My beautiful mom. I love this photo.....it is rare to get a picture of my mom but I was sneaky. :)






1 comment:

Marilee said...

And, we loved seeing you guys too! I couldn't get enough pictures of you all....I was always behind the camera!!

Can't wait to see you next month and hear Jaden plead for "mo mamma, eezze!"... Just can't say no to that plea for berries!

Love,
Gramma Marilee