Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Family update....

Madison's first sleepover. Seven little girls, one little boy, and one parent. It was a long night.
Robert very nicely went out with his friends that night. :)
The only injury of the entire sleepover was when Madison got hit in the face with a chair. We're still not sure how that happened.
Jaden loves to play with Daddy's paintball gun.
The newest addition to our family.....Tinkerbell the gerbil.
This is what we woke up to Saturday morning. Silly putty....all over her hair. Thankfully the stylist was able to get it out without having to cut her hair. Never a dull day in our house. :)

4 comments:

Karen said...

WOW. You ARE busy!

Silly putty...oh how I hate that stuff! The only thing it's good for is to keep little hands busy during church or devotions. Otherwise, it is a pain in the patootie.

LOVED the picture of Jaden and Daddy's guns!
:-)

Karen

Jen Glover said...

Too cute! Your children are adorable! Thanks so much for visiting The Coconut ScrapShop and Heather's freebit site! Come on over to my blog, I have a coupon posted there! Take care cutie!

Jen Glover said...

Too cute! Your children are adorable! Thanks so much for visiting The Coconut ScrapShop and Heather's freebit site! Come on over to my blog, I have a coupon posted there! Take care cutie!

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is