Friday, September 26, 2008

Update on the Messings

So, I realize that it has been a while since I posted. We've been busy. Really busy. Between soccer, dance, awana, church, weejoy, Bible study, and life in general we have been keeping very occupied. We have also been exhausting ourselves. Hopefully our schedule will be calming down soon. Otherwise I might go crazy trying to coordinate our schedule.

Madison is enjoying first grade and is constantly wanting to do more. She is getting to be a big help around the house. Jaden is a handful. Normally he is pretty mellow, but lately he is becoming more and more boy. They keep me entertained though. And they're pretty cute. :)

We all really miss Robert (and if you scroll down a ways there is post from him from the desert). The kids are starting to adjust to him being gone and time is going by pretty quick. I just can't wait until he steps off the plane in a few months.

Well, I think that's all for now. Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments: